All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman has that aha moment when things suddenly make sense. All of the ex-boyfriends, old jobs, former friends and anemic bank accounts. Those old WTH occurrences helped you to become the woman you are today. You tried so hard to disguise it, but even though the world saw you as this fierce, fly, fearless female who seemingly had it all together, beyond the facade you were about to fall apart. Meet Christian Cullen. She's a woman of many labels: entrepreneur, volunteer, daughter, sister, soror, friend and occasionally, significant other. She doesn't kw it, but she's due for a breakthrough...and you get to be there when it happens. If you're in it for the long haul, maybe you can share in that breakthrough. So what is it that you need to do? Read her journal. Yes, you heard correctly, read her journal. It's alright, you're t eavesdropping...okay you kinda are but you're forgiven. This is honestly the best way to get to kw her and to see who she really is. It's okay to laugh, life is a comedy of errors and God definitely has a sense of humor. Just try t to judge, she's only human. A woman in her thirties who's still coming of age, discovering her purpose, accepting her flaws and learning to simply let go and let God.
- Author BiographyCrystal Black Davis is a self-proclaimed accidental author who created her fiction novel, Shaken and Stirred, by incorporating her experiences as a single, modern, female entrepreneur and the comical ups and downs of finding love and coming into your own. Crystal began writing Shaken and Stirred after revisiting a few of her old journals and realizing that her life story read like a novel. Crystal is the founder and president of Manhattan based Savvy Events and Marketing, a firm supporting b2b and b2c customers in the premium lifestyle space, most notably gourmet food marketing. Crystal is also founder of Hudson Row Publishing. Crystal has been featured in The Huffington Post, Mater Mea, Black Voices, Essence and Jones Magazines for her insights on motherhood, entrepreneurship and food culture. Crystal is a 2011 winner of the British Airways Face of Opportunity Entrepreneurs Competition and an avid supporter of the James Beard Foundation and the UN World Food Programme. Crystal is a die-hard foodie, arts & culture patron, jazz connoisseur and an NPR fanatic. Crystal hails from Indianapolis and currently resides in New Jersey with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Crystal Black Davis
- PublisherHudson Row Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Row Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.