All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a woman discover she has Parkinson's whilst opening a condom in front of 15 teenagers? Why would a man who suffers from Parkinson s suddenly start singing in the middle of a street? Why would a woman hide in a bush? A revealing and amusing book of short stories for everybody touched by Parkinson's. Unique, hilarious and insightful. 'Amusing, insightful and inspirational. People with Parkinson's reveal what life is really like and show how thinking positively helps them to take control of life with the condition.' Steve Ford Managing Director Parkinson's UK 'Shaken but t stirred is an essential tool for all people who live or work with Parkinson's.' Tom Isaacs, Founder Cure Parkinson's Trust 'This book is a lovely little reminder that a serious illness does t have to be taken entirely seriously.' Richard Curtis, Comedy writer and Director 'This book will be highly valuable for newly diagsed people struggling with the condition, family members and anybody who wants to truly understand and get alongside the person with Parkinson's. I am delighted to be able to recommend this highly to you.' Dr Michele Hu, Associate Professor at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherSo Vain Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSo Vain Books
- Content Note20
- Edited byAlexander Reed,Dirma Van Toorn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.