Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by dahub_australia
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationShakespeare Behind Bars is an unexpectedly delightful documentary that follows the casting, rehearsal, and presentation of Shakespeare's play, The Tempest, by convicted felons inside Kentucky's Luther Luckett Correctional Complex. Winner of eight film festival awards, Shakespeare Behind Bars smashes many of our long held notions about prisoners and criminals as we watch these remarkably unique actors prepare. Ultimately, we get to see the human psyche unfold in all of its complexities, as these men, ostracized from society, reveal their kindness, generosity and faith. In the process, we accompany them as they discover the power of truth, forgiveness and transformation. Shakespeare Behind Bars does not glorify these men or excuse their crimes, but rather attempts to take a more humane look at them as human beings, not merely felons. Over the course of the year and the film, we see these men changed - enriched, challenged, awakened, and fulfilled.
- TitleShakespeare Behind Bars
- Product Release Date11/10/2006
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs1
- DirectorsHank Rogerson
- Rating InfoModerate Themes
- Run Time92 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreDocumentary
- Tag LineMurderers, Fugitives, Thieves...Shakespeare would have loved these guys.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $34.89New
- AU $28.78Used
- AU $33.91New
- AU $25.18New
- AU $11.12New
- AU $24.14New
- AU $23.62New
- AU $24.14New
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $68.83
- AU $104.99Trending at AU $113.03
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $45.88
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $60.62
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $51.36
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $15.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.