All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume extends the reach of the American Shakespeare Center, which consistently provides the finest in Shakespearean and Elizabethan dramatic performance and scholarship, by providing the best of its biannual conference to anyone with scholarly or informal interest in the subject of early modern drama in performance, how it works on stage, and how to make it work in the classroom. These 28 essays, originally presented on the Blackfriars stage, bring together scholars and practitioners, often promoting ideas that can be directly translated into classroom experiences.
- Author BiographyKathyrn M. Moncrief is professor and chair of English at Washington College. Kathryn R. McPherson is professor of English at Utah Valley University. Sarah Enloe is the Director of Education at the American Shakespeare Center.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Fairleigh Dickinson University Press Series on Shakespeare and the Stage
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDr Kathryn M. Moncrief,Dr Kathryn R. McPherson,Sarah Enloe
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.