All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis informative book presents a wide selection of early and modern criticism on Julius Caesar from leading critics.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/1969
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleCasebook S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPeter Ure
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.