All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare Survey is a yearbook of Shakespeare studies and production. Since 1948 Survey has published the best international scholarship in English and many of its essays have become classics of Shakespeare criticism. Each volume is devoted to a theme, or play, or group of plays; each also contains a section of reviews of that year's textual and critical studies, and of the year's major British performances. The books are illustrated with a variety of Shakespearean images and production photographs. The virtues of accessible scholarship and a keen interest in performance, from Shakespeare's time to our own, have characterised the journal from the start. Most volumes of Survey have long been out of print. Back numbers are gradually being reissued in paperback. The theme for Shakespeare Survey 61 is 'Shakespeare, Sound and Screen'.
- Author BiographyPeter Holland is McMeel Family Professor in Shakespeare Studies and Department Chair, Department of Film, Television, and Theater at the University of Notre Dame.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare Survey
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Holland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.