All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare Survey is a yearbook of Shakespeare studies and production. Since 1948, the Survey has published the best international scholarship in English and many of its essays have become classics of Shakespeare criticism. Each volume is devoted to a theme, or play, or group of plays; each also contains a section of reviews of that year's textual and critical studies and of the year's major British performances. The theme for volume 64 is 'Shakespeare as Cultural Catalyst'. The complete set of Survey volumes is also available online at http://www.cambridge.org/online/shakespearesurvey. This fully searchable resource enables users to browse by author, essay and volume, search by play, theme and topic, and save and bookmark their results.
- Author BiographyPeter Holland is McMeel Family Professor in Shakespeare Studies and Department Chair, Department of Film, Television and Theater at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare Survey
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight830 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPeter Holland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.