All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaffle your friends with your erudite kwledge of Shakespearean English, all while casually insulting them. This deluxe collection of Shakespeare's most dazzling insults is neatly separated into sections for quick retrieval when a stinging retort is demanded. Become the master of your own villainy with creative insults that will show those rogues and ruffians who's in charge!
- Author BiographyMarisa McClellan is a full-time writer, teacher, and blogger at Food in Jars (three times nominated by Saveur magazine for a Best Food Blog award, and winner of Best of Philly from Philadelphia Magazine). Her writing appears on The Food Network blog, Saveur.com, and Food52.com. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband.
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout
- Weight85 g
- Width63 mm
- Height76 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRunning Press
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.