All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive survey of approaches to genre in Shakespeare's work. Contributors probe deeply into genre theory and genre history by relating Renaissance conceptions. In this sense, the volume proposes to read Shakespeare through genre and, just as importantly, read genre through Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyANTHONY GUNERATNEAssociate Professor of Communication at Florida Atlantic University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnthony R. Guneratne
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.