All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarton's entertaining and handy study reviews allusions to trials, judges, advocates, courts, procedure, legal concepts and termilogy in Shakespeare's plays. Also biographical, Barton considers Shakespeare's personal relation to the Inns of Court and Chancery and the extent of his legal expertise.
- Author(s)D Plunket Barton,Dunbar Plunket Barton
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.