All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the only kwn purpose-built theatres in Shakespeare's England were in London and Bristol? Or that only boys and men could become actors? This fascinating book outlines the world of the theatre in which William Shakespeare wrote and did business, from outdoor and indoor theatres and the life of an actor and touring, to how plays were written, funded, and staged.
- Author(s)Jane Shuter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleShakespeare Alive
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.