All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on teaching Shakespeare to young pupils and deals with issues of interest to all educationalists. It raises questions about the general content of the primary curriculum while underlining the range of teaching strategies which are available to teachers wishing to convey complex ideas to children of all ages and abilities.
- Author BiographyMaurice Gilmour is a Fellow of the RSA and has been awarded an OBE in recognition of his work in teaching and the Arts.
- Author(s)Maurice Gilmour
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleShakespeare: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.