All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPlagued by debt, tormented by writer s block and in desperate need of a new hit, promising new playwright Will Shakespeare finds his muse in the form of passionate young blewoman Viola De Lesseps. Their forbidden love soon draws everyone, including Queen Elizabeth, into the drama, and inspires Will to write the greatest love story of all time: Romeo and Juliet. Based on the Oscar-winning screenplay by Marc Norman and Tom Stoppard, Shakespeare in Lov e has been deftly adapted for the stage by Lee Hall and has been playing to rave reviews and a sold-out theatre at the Noel Coward in London. The London production is directed by Declan Donnellan and designed by Nick Ormerod, the driving force behind the world-rewned theatre company, Cheek by Jowl. A Broadway transfer is planned for Spring 2015.
- Author BiographyTom Stoppard is the author of such seminal works as Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, Jumpers, The Real Thing, Arcadia, The Invention of Love, and the trilogy The Coast of Utopia. His film credits include Parade's End, Shakespeare in Love, Enigma, and Anna Karenina. Lee Hall is the author of screenplays including Billy Elliot and War Horse and plays including Spoonface Steinberg, Cooking With Elvis, and The Pitman Painters.
- Author(s)Lee Hall
- PublisherGrove Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.