CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis revision of the successful Casebook first published in 1968, brings the book up-to-date for the 1990's, both with new criticism and with reviews of new productions. The detailed 'Critical Reactions before 1900' section is retained, including comment from such critics as John Dryden, Johnson and Coleridge, the 'Play in Performance' section includes some of the most recent performances and the 'Twentieth-century Criticism' section ranges over the varied work of such critics as A.C.Bradley, L.C.Knights, Kay Stockholder, Michael Long and Leonard Tennenhouse.
- Author BiographyA. E. DYSON general editor of the series, is Honorary Fellow of the University of East Anglia, where he has taught for many years. His publications include Yeats, Eliot and R. S. Thomas (1981), as well as titles in the Casebook series.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/1991
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCasebook S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight275 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJohn Russell Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.