All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShaul Bassi is Associate Professor of English and Postcolonial Literature at Ca'Foscari University of Venice, Italy. His publications include Visions of Venice in Shakespeare, with Laura Tosi, and Experiences of Freedom in Postcolonial Literatures and Cultures, with Annalisa Oboe.
- Author BiographyShaul Bassi is Associate Professor of English and postcolonial literature at Ca'Foscari University of Venice, Italy. His publications include Visions of Venice in Shakespeare (with Laura Tosi) and Experiences of Freedom in Postcolonial Literatures and Cultures (with Annalisa Oboe).
- Author(s)Dr Shaul Bassi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReproducing Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight447 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.