All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionGuides readers through the last of Shakespeare's magnificent tragedies, Macbeth, and explores the keys to virtuous behavior as well as the psychology of guilt. Part of the Christian Guides to the Classics series.
- Author BiographyLeland Ryken (PhD, University of Oregon) served as professor of English at Wheaton College for nearly 50 years. He has authored or edited over fifty books, including The Word of God in English and A Complete Handbook of Literary Forms in the Bible. He is a frequent speaker at the Evangelical Theological Society's annual meetings and served as literary stylist for the English Standard Version Bible.
- Author(s)Leland Ryken
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChristian Guides to the Classics
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date26/02/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.