Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare's plays share with his sonnets a fundamental interest in the relation between perceiving, kwing and thinking, and between thinking and acting. By considering the relationship between perception as a theme and as a process of the thinking mind and various treatments of plot, structure and characterization, this book underscores the continuity of Shakespeare's sonnets as well as the relation between his sonnets and plays. Recognizing Shakespeare's use of the parted eye helps to reveal what Shakespeare thought about thought, how he understood understanding, and how he would have us understand it.
- Author(s)Robert B Schwartz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1990
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.