All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis prize-winning work provides a facsimile of the 1609 Quarto printed in parallel with a conservatively edited, modernized text, as well as commentary that ranges from brief glosses to substantial critical essays. Stephen Booth's tes help a modern reader toward the kind of understanding that Renaissance readers brought to the works.
- Author BiographyStephen Booth is at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleYale Nota Bene
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight460 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Volume editorStephen Booth
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.