All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does an eighteen-year-old woman do when she suddenly becomes queen upon her father's death? How does she get two feuding farmers to make peace? How does she defend her kingdom when a neighboring king invades and her country has army? What does she do when her people are threatening to burn a woman at the stake because they believe she's a witch? What does she do when a young shepherd girl pleads with the queen to save her from a forced marriage to an old man? Princess Lucinda becomes Queen Lucinda and must resolve problems, from small to great, using her feminine skills, earning the devotion of her people.
- Author(s)Sara Hines Martin
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.