All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes the case that ecomies are complex systems and in response to this, develops a unique dynamic nequilibrium process analysis of macroecomics. It provides a brief introduction to complex systems, chaos theory and unit roots. The importance and implications of contingency for ecomic behaviour are developed.
- Author BiographyBASIL JOHN MOORE is Professor Extraordinary of Economics at Stellenbosch University, South Africa. He has taught at Yale University, USA, Jawaharlal University, India, University of Cambridge, UK and University of British Columbia, Canada among others. He has acted as consultant to the Asian Development Bank, the Government of Morocco and US Aid, Morocco. He has had more than seventy-five articles in refereed journals and his publications include An Introduction to the Theory of Finance, An Introduction to Modern Economic Theory and Horizontalists and Verticalists.
- Author(s)Basil John Moore
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1033 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.