Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore his diagsis with Parkinson's disease in 1998, Fred Ransdell had dismissed thoughts of contributing to the field of paleontology, labeling them as unrealistic and out of reach. Today? Ransdell has spent years working on fossils at the Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, Texas. He has been on dozens of trips out in the field to search for fossils and has even participated in official fossil excavations. Not just for fossil fans, however, Shaky Man Walking is a sincere account of one rmal guy's stops and starts along the uncertain path before him. It's a heartening read for anyone who fears that bad news, including diagsis with a debilitating disease, means the end of your story. Ransdell is living proof that it can be quite the opposite.
- Author(s)Fred Ransdell
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.