All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning and bestselling SF writer, Kim Stanley Robinson is widely ackwledged as one of the most exciting and visionary writers in the field. His latest vel, 2312, imagined how we would be living 300 years from w. Now, with his new vel, he turns from our future to our past - to the Palaeolithic era, and an extraordinary moment in humanity's development. An emotionally powerful and richly detailed portrayal of life 30,000 years ago, it is a vel that will appeal both to his existing fans and a whole new mainstream readership.
- Author BiographyKim Stanley Robinson is a winner of the Hugo, Nebula and Locus awards. He is the author of over twenty previous books, including the bestselling Mars trilogy and the highly acclaimed Forty Signs of Rain. He lives in Davis, California.
- PrizesShortlisted for Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel 2014.
- Author(s)Kim Stanley Robinson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight342 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.