All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Shamanic Plant Medicine series acts as an introduction to specific teacher plants used by shamans in a variety of cultures to facilitate spirit communion, healing, divination and personal discovery, and which are increasingly kwn, used and respected in Western society by modern shamans as a means of connecting to spirit. Named after Saint Peter, the gatekeeper to Heaven, San Pedro is used by the shamans of the Andes in ways similar to ayahuasca and for similar reasons and effects. Its close relative, peyote, is employed by the shamans of Mexico and its modern chemical equivalent, Ecstasy, has become a popular rave culture means to trance and bliss states. Awareness of San Pedro is spreading rapidly in the West and the plant is likely to become more utilised than ayahuasca in the near future.
- Author BiographyRoss Heaven is a shaman, psychologist and healer and the director of The Four Gates Foundation, one of Europe's leading organisations for the preservation and teaching of indigenous wisdom. He lives in Newhaven, UK.
- Author(s)Ross Heaven
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.