All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to understanding and awakening the human energy body Shows how the energy body forms our reality from the infinite possibilities presented by our thoughts, feelings, and those around us Illustrates the anatomy of the energy body, including its connections to the nervous system, chakras, and meridians Provides step-by-step exercises to awaken the energy body, expand awareness, and begin consciously creating your own reality At a time when consciousness and other aspects of our energetic anatomy are finding their way into modern science, Kenneth Smith blends traditional shamanism with cutting-edge research in bioenergetics, neuroscience, and psychology to offer this user s guide to the energy body--explaining what it is, what its capabilities are, and how to harness it as a vehicle for higher consciousness and heightened awareness. For more than 5,000 years, shamans of the Toltec tradition have worked with the energy body, learning its structure and perceptual capacities as well as mapping it as an objective, measurable part of our anatomy. Drawing from his decades-long involvement in this tradition and his work in the field of bioenergetics, Smith explains how the energy body shapes our perceptions, determines our state of consciousness, and forms our reality from the infinite possibilities presented by our thoughts, feelings, and those around us. Illustrating our energetic anatomy and its connections to the nervous system, chakras, and meridians, he provides step-by-step exercises to awaken the energy body, expand awareness, and begin consciously building a creative life.
- Author BiographyKenneth Smith, writing under the name Ken Eagle Feather, has published several books on Toltec philosophy, including On the Toltec Path and Toltec Dreaming. He apprenticed with Toltec shaman don Juan Matus and has served on the staff of the Association for Research and Enlightenment and The Monroe Institute. The executive director of The Institute for Therapeutic Discovery, a medical science research institute, he lives in Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)Kenneth Smith
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note18 black and white ilustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.