All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLavish images capture the eclectic aesthetic of the city of Shanghai An inspiring guide for travel and interior design Shanghai s cool and eclectic aesthetic reflects its long-standing reputation for being China s most international city. It s tempting to focus on Shanghai s ultra-modern, futuristic side, but looking behind these shiny exteriors reveals a nuanced and interesting visual. With stunning imagery, Shanghai: The Interior Design Reference celebrates the interplay between traditions and brings together the city s most exceptional and inspiring interior spaces to inspire and delight the home enthusiast. Detailed images of the prominent colors and features that define the visual language make this the perfect book for helping to bring the magic of Shanghai home.
- Author BiographyCasey Hall is a freelance editor, journalist and photogragher, based in Shanghai, China. She writes on interiors for the international New York Times.
- Author(s)Casey Hall
- PublisherRoads Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintRoads Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight1383 g
- Width240 mm
- Height316 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.