All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavish book is bursting with sparkling images and intriguing activities exploring the world of shape. It gives children a fresh and informal introduction to both 2-D and 3-D shapes, as well as to concepts such as tessellation, symmetry and pattern. Superb photographs celebrate the wealth of creativity that is possible by combining squares, triangles and circles or cubes, cylinders and cones. Hands-on projects help give children a firm understanding about shape and encourage them to use their own creativity and imagination. Designed and photographed by Silence, the acclaimed design partnership of Zoe Miller and David Goodman.
- Author BiographyDavid Goodman and Zoe Miller, partners in the design firm Silence, have created designs featured in international trend publications. They are renowned for helping clients explore and visualize their ideas. They designed two previous Tate children's books: Color and A Is for Artist.
- Author(s)David Goodman,Zoe Miller
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight600 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.