About this product
- DescriptionOriginal poems and prose that introduce children to the concept of shapes using circles, squares, cubes, lines and triangles. Illustrations are made of torn paper collages. The verse includes pre-primer and vocabulary words and aligns with English Language Arts standards for reading and literacy. Includes a word list.
- Author(s)Felicia Law,Knight Paula
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePatchwork
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.