All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Air Force pursues its arduous force shaping efforts, it must find ways to eradicate waste and unnecessary overhead wherever feasible. One idea recurrently under Air Staff evaluation is to eliminate, through either involuntary separation or forced retirement (as applicable), Air Force members who are precluded from overseas assignments due to a permanent medical condition. On the surface, this proposal may sound sensible; but when we examine associated personnel, medical, and legal implications more closely, we find that it would do surprisingly little to relieve the Air Force's high-deployers and would mostly eliminate senior, less-deployed members with invaluable expertise. Therefore, the benefits of such a plan would be negligible when evaluated vis-a-vis the associated tangible and intangible costs to the Air Force as a whole.
- Author(s)Joseph A Bobrowski
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.