All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1967, a young married mother of three abruptly discovers she feels a sexual attraction for ather woman. Her marriage erupts in violence, and her family is thrown into chaos. Narrated in third person, this is the opening story of Barbara Ritchie's memoir. From there, the author uses first person--often present tense--sharing dramatic points of her life that shaped her; but, as shards, the pieces fall where they may. The twelve stories and vignettes in this collection are all true, though the names and some locales have been changed.
- Author BiographyBarbara Ritchie lives near family in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon, where she worked as a therapist the last twenty-six years of her forty-two year career in the mental health field. This is her first published book. She presently is writing a novel.
- Author(s)Barbara Ritchie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byBarbara Ritchie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.