All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Description80 must-read tips and techniques to get you started in trading Trading shares can make you rich - but it's t risk-free. You need years of experience to navigate the dangers and seize the best opportunities at the right time. Malcolm Stacey has done the hard work for you: he's learned how to be successful through years of his own experience and countless conversations with top traders. Now he's ready to share this kwledge and give you a head start. Probably Britain's best-kwn shares blogger, Malcolm has traded from his armchair for nearly 30 years. He's gone through it all, from frothy bull market bubbles to crunching crashes. As a BBC business reporter, he interviewed some of the most successful share traders in the world who revealed to him their top-secret strategies and tips. He's also spoken to countless business leaders to learn what makes a good company - the kind you want to be backing. In Share Attack, he distils all of this into 80 vital trading tips and techniques that you can put into practice right w.Filled with insight and experience, Share Attack is a trading book with teeth - a fascinating beginner's guide for those who want to start trading more actively. It's fast-moving and entertaining - and packed with years of techniques, tricks and red flags. You'll learn from Malcolm's early mistakes and benefit from his successes. Malcolm can't guarantee to make you rich by trading shares, but you can give yourself a much-needed edge by learning the top secrets of those who've done it all before. It's time for the Share Attack!
- Author BiographyMalcolm Stacey has been a journalist for 52 years. He has worked for local and national newspapers but most of his career was spent as an investigative reporter for the BBC. He has produced, presented or reported on about 9,000 radio and television programmes - including the Today programme, Checkpoint and Your and Yours. In 2000, he found his private portfolio of shares was earning more money than his job. So he moved to South Wales to trade shares from his computer. Malcolm has written seven previous books, including two bestsellers on stocks and shares.
- Author(s)Malcolm Stacey
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.