All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaboration and communication are important 21st Century skills and key science practices. Using accessible examples, readers will discover how scientists work together, and share ideas and information. Children also learn how and why scientists record information and put this practice into action by using their own science tebook.
- Author(s)Azza Sharkawy,Research Fellow at the School of Public Policy Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Sleuths
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.