All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to share your favourite things with a baby brother or sister can be hard at first, but once you get used to it, it's so much fun!
- Author BiographyAnthea Simmons (Author) Anthea Simmons is a vicar's daughter and the eldest of six children. She grew up in Cornwall where she was pony and book-mad. After a highly-successful City career, she 'retired' to the country to bring up her son, ride, garden, write, paint and teach. More recently she has become involved in a social enterprise dedicated to improving diversity and inclusion in the UK's board rooms through an apprenticeship scheme. This works brings her into contact with people from all backgrounds and has sharpened her awareness of the need for access to opportunity. She lives in East Devon with (in the holidays) her Chemistry undergraduate son Henry, and her polydactyl ginger cat, Caramac.Georgie Birkett (Illustrator) Georgie Birkett completed her degree in Graphic Design and Illustration at the University of Brighton in 1996. She has since illustrated many books published all over the world and in 2008 she won the Best Baby Book 2008 in the Booktrust Early Years Awards for Is This My Nose? (Red Fox). Georgie Birkett was born in Kent. She now lives in Lewes, East Sussex, with her husband, David, and sons, Jack and Albert.
- Author(s)Anthea Simmons
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width270 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Birkett
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.67
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $8.89Trending at AU $12.14
- AU $6.67Trending at AU $7.46
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.