All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is the next generation of Microsoft SharePoint techlogies. These products expand on SharePoint's information-sharing and collaboration capabilities, which allow you to create true enterprise information management, information sharing, and collaboration solutions. SharePoint 2007 Users Guide: Learning Microsoft's Collaboration and Productivity Platform is the follow-up edition to the successful SharePoint 2003 Users Guide (Apress, 2005). This book provides guidance about the new workflows, interface, and other techlogies within SharePoint 2007. Authors Seth Bates and Tony Smith describe SharePoint in a variety of environments, and have the expertise and ability to stand behind this useful guide, catering to anyone who works with SharePoint techlogies in any capacity.
- Author BiographyTony Smith is a product manager for DataLan Corporation, a Microsoft Gold Certified partner located in White Plains, New York. Tony co-authored both the SharePoint 2007 User's Guide: Learning Microsoft's Collaboration and Productivity Platform and the SharePoint 2003 User's Guide. He has been working with SharePoint technologies since they were originally introduced in 2001 and has been working with SharePoint 2010 since its initial beta release. He also has experience designing and deploying SharePoint solutions in a wide range of organizations across many industries, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies. With a background that includes business analysis, network engineering, and application development, Tony has over 15 years of experience engineering business solutions and regularly presents to engineers, analysts, and business decision makers. You can find additional information about Tony and topics discussed in this book at SharePointExtras.com.
- Author(s)Seth Bates,T. Smith
- Date of Publication26/02/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight762 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed., Corr. 4th printing
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.