All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last two decades, earth modeling has become a major investigative tool for evaluating the potential of hydrocarbon reservoirs. Current modeling procedures provide way to link a range of data and interpretations with a final earth model, and sharing and exchanging information about the model building process is at present a major difficulty. Recently, the term Shared Earth Modeling has been used to express the idea that earth models should be built so that experts and end users can have access to all the information incorporated into the model. This information t only concerns the data, but also the kwledge that geoscientists produce by interpreting these data. Accordingly, practical solutions must be studied to determine a way to operate a kwledge-driven approach to Shared Earth Modeling, which is the goal of this book. Relying on recent progress in various fields of computer science, the authors present invative solutions for solving the critical issue of kwledge exchange at key steps of the modeling process.
- Author BiographyIFP Energies Nouvelles (IFPEN) is a public research, innovation, and training institution involved in the fields of energy, transportation, and the environment.
- Author(s)Michel Perrin
- PublisherEditions Technip
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Technip
- Weight726 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.