All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic study still provides one of the most astute descriptions available of an often misunderstood subculture: that of fantasy role playing games like Dungeons & Dragons. Gary Alan Fine immerses himself in several different gaming systems, offering insightful details on the nature of the games and the patterns of interaction among players - as well as their reasons for playing.
- Author BiographyGary Alan Fine is professor of sociology at Northwestern University. His many books include Difficult Reputations: Collective Memories of the Evil, Inept, and Controversial and With the Boys: Little League Baseball and Preadolescent Culture, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Gary Alan Fine
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.