Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA proven, positive approach to beating bullying in Australian schools. At its core is the Shared Responsibility Meeting-a powerful and effective interviewing process that puts an immediate stop to bullying. The process appeals to empathy by putting a real person with real feelings in the place of the object victim.
- Author(s)Ian Findley
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight295 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.