All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster SharePoint 2010 branding and interface development with deep and to-the-point How To's. Get task-specific guidance and detailed code samples to help you get started right away.
This book is meant for web developers and user interface developers and will bridge anything else you will need to successfully apply your existing branding skills to the SharePoint 2010.
Here are top things you will learn with this book:
1.Setting up your development virtual machine and overview of SharePoint 2010 branding; What's Where and Why?
2.Customizing SharePoint 2010 Collaboration Sites. At the end of this chapter, we'll actually transfer branding of a traditionally cut site (HTML, CSS etc) to SharePoint 2010
3.Customizing SharePoint 2010 Publishing Sites. Here you will learn all about branding large enterprise sites
4.Customizing SharePoint 2010 Specialized Sites. All about customizing user profile sites, blog site, and other specialized sites
5.Extending Search Look and Feel. Learn about particulars of branding SharePoint 2010 Search and its components
6.Integrating Third-Party UI Components into SharePoint. Here, we look at integrating controls from Telerik and your own custom controls
7.Branding SharePoint Publishing and Custom Pages
8.Changing the Look of SharePoint Forms. Forms are heavily used in SharePoint 2010 and rarely explained how to brand, here we'll learn all about branding list and item forms
9.Client-Side Interaction with External and Local Web Services. Particulars of integrating external services with SharePoint 2010
10. Creating SharePoint 2010 Ribbon Components and Managing Existing Ribbon Elements. Get all the samples and tips on how to extend SharePoint 2010 ribbon
Download book source code here: www.sharemuch.com/download
Code examples in this book as well as downloadable source code have been thoroughly tested. With the source code provided, you will be able to jump right into the example and build on the top of it to apply your specific scenario.
- Author BiographyYaroslav Pentsarskyy has been architecting and implementing SharePoint solutions since its 2003 release. Yaroslav has extensive .NET and SharePoint development experience working with medium-sized businesses, nonprofits, and government organizations.
As a recipient of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) 2009 and 2010 Award, Yaroslav is also a developer audience leader for VanSPUG (Vancouver SharePoint Usergroup) and actively contributes to local and not-so-local technical communities by presenting at technology events and sharing his findings in his almost-daily blog: www.sharemuch.com.
- Author(s)Yaroslav Pentsarskyy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.