All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can recent advances in biblical studies empower feminist struggles and inspire all Christians to articulate a vision that promotes human dignity, justice, inclusivity and well-being for all?
In this book, Elisabeth Schussler Fiorenza develops her insights into the study of the Bible. She reclaims the work of nineteenth and early twentieth-century feminist biblical interpreters. And she analyses several intriguing biblical passages to show how the Bible can contribute to the spiritual struggle for a more just world.
Praise for Sharing Her Word:
A fresh yet seasoned stock taking of feminist Biblical hermeneutics by one of the leading figures in this field.
- Old Testament Essays, 2000
- Author BiographyElisabeth Schussler Fiorenza is Krister Stendahl Professor of Scripture and Interpretation, Harvard Divinity School.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Schussler Fiorenza
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.