CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFinding the right housemate can feel like a gamble and incredibly risky. Annamarie Pluhar's book, Sharing Housing, reduces the risk by guiding the reader with a practical process, insights and tips. This book takes the reader from the initial idea, Maybe I should have a housemate to actually living with one. The author draws on her twenty-plus years of experience in living with former strangers, to present a clear process that will enable the reader to find the right housemate. Within the pages the reader will find: how to eliminate inappropriate people quickly and safely; how to write an ad; how to negotiate the details of living together; and what kind of background checks and references are helpful. The book continues with chapters on actually living together what to expect and how to manage. It's an easy-to-follow readable guide with stories and interviews. Worksheets for each step are included. The book contains a special chapter for single parents considering sharing housing. This book is an essential for anyone looking to have a housemate -from temporary short-term housing to long-term committed intentional communities.
- Author BiographyAnnamarie Pluhar is a consultant with expertise in group dynamics, interpersonal relations, and instructional design. Living in shared housing for over 20 years, she has developed a practical process for selecting and keeping good housemates. Her blog, www.sharinghousing.com, a companion to this book, contains commentary, additional tools and discussion options for home sharers everywhere. She lives in Dummerston, Vermont with one two-legged and two four-legged housemates.
- Author(s)Annamarie Pluhar
- PublisherHomemate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHomemate Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.