All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned especially for public speakers, this little book will help you discover the joys of storytelling. Learn how to create compelling stories; how to make them come alive; how to capture and maintain your listeners attention; and how to make your stories entertaining and memorable so people will want to read and hear them. The book is fun to read. It includes many entertaining stories from the author's life. A book for all ages, appropriate for children. An excellent educational tool for anyone who wants to conduct storytelling workshops, classes, or home study; it's easy to read and easy to follow. At the end of each chapter are some action steps that you can work through. Public speakers, teachers, writers, and everyone else who wants to communicate effectively will find the book worthwhile.
- Author BiographyDave Waldo is an accomplished public speaker, writer, storyteller, and humorist. He developed and honed both his public speaking and his storytelling skills as a long time member of Toastmasters International. Early on, people recognized that he had a knack for telling entertaining stories. Based on that encouragement, Dave went on to develop some wonderful stories that he enjoys telling every chance he gets. Over the years, he has conducted numerous speaking, training, and presenting assignments both for his work and for various other organizations. Dave is a graduate of the University of Washington with additional studies at UCLA and Seattle University. He has had an interesting life full of many varied experiences which he draws from for his many stories.
- Author(s)Dave Waldo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.