Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the nature and cost of Christian discipleship in the front line of caring. It is warm-hearted, honest and a highly personal book, remarkable for its sense of hope and celebration. A rich book which will strike a chord with carers of all kinds and appeal to anyone trying to reconcile their Christian calling with the demands of contemporary living; a book to challenge and inspire.
- Author(s)Sheila Cassidy
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1988
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.