All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn proposing a nhierarchical, communal relationship between the pastor and his or her congregation, Lucy Atkinson Rose suggests that a well-crafted, persuasive message may t be the ultimate goal in preaching. She questions traditional assumptions and understandings of preaching and invites preachers to practice conversational preaching that is rooted in a relationship of connectedness and mutuality between the preacher and the congregation.
- Author BiographyLucy Atkinson Rose is a former Professor of Preaching and Worship at Columbia Theological Seminary and a former president of the Academy of Homiletics.
- Author(s)Lucy Atkinson Rose
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine262 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.