All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $34.92
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.34
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn Shark Alley, South Africa, people often go underwater in protected environments to watch great white sharks in their natural surroundings. Some people believe that this makes the sharks more violent, others feel there is change in behavior. Two researchers want to find the truth. How do they study the sharks? What do they find out?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width208 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.