About this product
- DescriptionGliding through the water at breakneck speeds--a fin, just skimming the surface of the water. The biggest jaws you've ever seen. These are the iconic images that flash through all our minds when we think of sharks, but there's so much more to kw about these majestic predators of the sea.If you're already a fan of the Discovery's phemen Shark Week, then you will love this book! From the unique look of the prehistoric Whorl shark, to the hunting techniques of the Great White, all the thrills and chills of Shark Week are w here for year-round reading. Filled with photos, first-hand accounts of shark attacks, and unbelievable facts (Did you kw that there are sharks that live in volcaes?), this book is for every shark fanatic who wants to get even more up close and personal.Now you really can live every week like it's shark week.
- Author BiographyMartha Brockenbrough is the author of Finding Bigfoot. She wrote an educational humor column for Encarta, and game questions for Cranium and Trivial Pursuit. She also writes fiction, and her novel The Game of Love and Death was a finalist for the Kirkus Prize, and a winner of the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association Award. She lives in Seattle with her family, which includes humans, dogs, and several fish, but no sharks.
- Author(s)Discovery,Martha Brockenbrough
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.