All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlenty of natural history books look at animal life from an outsider's viewpoint. Now it's time for some inside kwledge! A narrative diary text combined with up-to-date scientific kwledge to provide an entertaining and informative account of the daily lives of these creatures. My name is Shark and this is my very own diary. Please read it so you can find out all about - ME! I'll tell you about what happens in my underwater world. Sometimes things are quite scary down here! You can meet lots of other sea creatures who swim around here too. I hope you enjoy my diary - I wrote it with a bit of help from a human called Steve Parker. Animal Diaries are personal accounts written by young animal diarists. Sometimes funny, often scary, these first-hand accounts are highly entertaining, giving readers an intriguing insight into the life of each animal, charting their lives from birth to maturity with all the adventures that happen in between. Each book is a mixture of diary entries, informative extracts, sketches and fact-filled animal profile cards. Books are packed full of interesting information on the animals' habitat, diet, different stages of life and interaction with other animals.
- Author BiographySTEVE PARKER is an award-winning science author for children and adults. After gaining a degree in Zoology and working at the Natural History Museum, Steve moved into educational publishing and has now written more than 300 titles. He is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimal Diaries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width218 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.