All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharks are the most awe-inspiring creatures on Earth. Killer machines built of tonnes of solid muscle with thousands of teeth and a bite that can crush any sea (or land) animal, these animals are nature's top predators of the sea. With stunning CGI artwork and incredible stories along the way, Sharks is a thrilling read that will make you marvel at these incredible animals - and may well give you goosebumps.
- Author BiographyBen Hubbard is a non-fiction author with a life-long fascination for sharks. Ben has over 40 books to his name, including recent Carlton titles: The Museum of Science and Industry Handbook and the 2014 FIFA World Cup Kids' Handbook.
- Author(s)Ben Hubbard
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.