All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the amazing survival skills of the sea's most fearsome predators. Here are thirteen of the world's most amazing meat eaters of the sea from the all-time favorite, the great white, to the chilling little cookie-cutter shark. One is huge. Ather is small. One has a giant sut or tail or head. Ather has tiny horns or little skin flaps. Readers will learn how each of these traitsbig or littlehelps a particular type of shark survive in the fish-eat-fish world of the sea. Sandra Markle teams up with world-rewned marine-life photographer Doug Perrine to give young readers an entertaining, exciting introduction to sharks.
- Author(s)Sandra Markle
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.