All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFor filmmaker Rob Stewart, exploring sharks began as an underwater adventure. What it turned into was a beautiful and dangerous life journey into the balance of life on earth. Driven by passion fed from a lifelong fascination with sharks, Stewart debunks historical stereotypes and media depictions of sharks as bloodthirsty, man-eating monsters and reveals the reality of sharks as pillars in the evolution of the seas. Filmed in visually stunning, high definition video, Sharkwater takes you into the most shark rich waters of the world, exposing the exploitation and corruption surrounding the world's shark populations in the marine reserves of Cocos Island, Costa Rica and the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador.
- Product Release Date04/02/2009
- Theatrical Release Year2006
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsBoris Worm,Erich Ritter,Patrick Moore,Paul Watson,Rob Stewart
- DirectorsRob Stewart
- Rating InfoContains Scenes Of Animal Cruelty,Infrequent Mild Coarse Language
- Run Time89 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreDocumentary
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineThe Truth Will Surface.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.98
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $66.52
- AU $50.19Trending at AU $81.59
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $71.59
- AU $92.12Trending at AU $100.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.