All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her award-winning bestseller EXTREME, Sharon Osbourne revealed the truth about her life in her famously frank and gutsy way. In her new autobiography SURVIVOR she goes even deeper - revealing the secrets and heartbreak behind the headlines, along with the love and humour that have pulled her through. From the recent sad loss of her father, to her experiences as a judge on number 1 hit shows THE X FACTOR and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, to the further jaw-dropping adventures and dramas in the Osbourne family, Sharon tells it like it really is - with wit, honesty and style. Set to be a huge bestseller this autumn, SURVIVOR is as astonishing, big-hearted and fascinating as Mrs O herself ...
- Author BiographySharon Osbourne was born in London in 1952. She is married to rock legend Ozzy Osbourne and has three children: Aimee, Kelley and Jack. She divides her time between Los Angeles and Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Sharon Osbourne
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 24, colour
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.