All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length study of the Israeli velist David Shahar.
- Author BiographyMichal Peled Ginsburg is Professor of French and Comparative Literature and Chair of the Department of French and Italian at Northwestern University. She is the author of Flaubert Writing: A Study in Narrative Strategies; Economies of Change: Form and Transformation in the Nineteenth-Century Novel; and editor of Approaches to Teaching Balzac's Old Goriot. Moshe Ron is Senior Lecturer in English and Comparative Literature at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is the translator of La Pharmacie de Platon by Jacques Derrida, as well as works by Raymond Carver and Paul Auster.
- Author(s)Michal Peled Ginsburg,Moshe Ron,Ron Ginsburg
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Modern Jewish Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.